One of the organizers of an upcoming attorney fee CLE program in Los Angeles was lucky enough to reach me by phone this morning before I was too embroiled in my work, and asked if I would be kind enough to help publicize the program. Well, I’m a sucker for a request like that, and especially so in this case, since attorney fees are of particular interest to me (and The Pro Bono Road to Riches is still one of the most traffic-generating posts I’ve had).
So, here’s the skinny:
- Date: June 19, 2008
- Time: noon- 5 pm
- Place: Southwestern Law School (Los Angeles)
- Fee?Shifting Provisions & Prevailing Party: Statutes & Case Law
- Fee Recovery in Commercial Litigation
- Attorney Fees in Class Action Litigation
- Attorney Fees & Legal Billing: A Practical Guide
- Reasonable Fees in Cumis Counsel Situations
- Recovering Attorney Fees in Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
Looks promising. The PDF materials include a link to th registration site, or just click here.